Friday 21 September 2012

The search for jeans is complete - my generous bum fits in a pair from Simply Be :) I may also have purchased a new mug - Keep Calm I'm A Student Nurse - although I feel i should have got one that said 'quick, run like the wind' with a mad nurse on it complete with syringe!

I have a had a MAJOR wobble today, cried and told B (my partner) that I simply can't go on monday and I shall spend the day in bed, promptly followed by me stamping my feet like an irrate toddler!!

I have also had a nervous breakdown about finance (those poor bursary people must go home and have a large bottle of vodka!) continuing students haven't been paid, new students are demanding to know if they will get their bursaries on time! Students are rather impatient when it comes to their beer money ;)

But it shall be grand, the fridge pack of beans was on offer in Asda (£1 for those not in the know, did you know you can get spaghetti hoops in the same format?) so, the family will not starve for the next week!

So, thats it, all set for monday. Tomorrow I shall send the family out for an hour or so and I will read all the bumpf from uni, and sunday will be spent chilling with the family as im not sure when I will see them again!!

Who would have thought, ME, a student nurse :D

No comments:

Post a Comment