Wednesday 12 September 2012

OK, so I have badly sprained my ankle! trust me! My partner B, made me go to the hospital today to get it checked out (I felt like a right plank!) told the Dr I didn't want to waste their time - I'm 36 yrs old and only needed to visit A & E 4 times! one of those was when I had pneumonia whilst pregnant with my son Oscar!! I really am one of those people who is very reluctant to visit medical establishments unless absolutely necessary!

In there 30 minutes, the majority of this time was spent walking from the car to the department, and in the shop trying to by a bottle of water and a cheeky bar of chocolate!! Dr had a look, damaged ligaments and sprained - 10/14 days recovery - fantastic!! would be OK if I had been legless or wearing fabulous heels, but no, just casually walking in my living room barefoot!

I have been looking at shoes (every girls dream!) and have decided on a rather fetching pair of green converse for uni, and a pair of Dr Martens Black Mary Jane's for placements. I have always been rather fond of DM's and out of curiosity had a sneaky peep at their floral boots - so pretty!! Which brings me to my other love Cath Kidston - yes, I know it is becoming increasingly popular, but I love her and have decided on a nice bag, hey what is a gals student loan for?!

I'm meeting up with a lovey friend tomorrow who is about to qualify as a Children's Nurse - WOOP!! will be lovely to catch up :)

Then Friday we enrol!!! and I pick up my god awful student card - seriously, I may scare people with THAT hideous photo!

So I will let you know how it goes :) x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous (of the nursing, not the ankle!)
    You'll be fab Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete